Boots’ Blogspot

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Simon Says Challenge - Are You All White ?


I'm so sorry, yet again, for being soooo late with my card. I'm not very good lately, am I ? I was going to make my card yesterday seeing as we were away all last week but yesterday became very disorganised and very busy and I just didn't have the chance. I then had the headache of all headaches last night and now today I have a raging sore throat and full of cold ! I want my bed :o(

Anyway, while the pills were working I made my card for this week's challenge over at Simon Says Challenge which is to make a project only in white. The image is the only thing that is allowed any colour !




I have used one of the gorgeous new Tilda's from the Merry Little Christmas 2010 collection which is now in stock at Simon Says Stamp.

The sentiment is a Melissa Frances transfer.

I used vellum to cover the card front and this is attached with snowflake brads as I have never yet found anything that glues vellum which doesn't show !!

The ribbon is from my stash.

The snowflake is a Sizzix die.

There is a good squeeze of Icicle Stickles and Diamond Stickles on anything that looked like it needed it !!

There is a fantastic prize of a $25 shopping spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store for the lucky winner !

Dawny P joins us again this week as our Guest DT. All the cards from the DT are just so inspirational again this week - you must check them all out !

We hope you can join us this week !

I'm off for a snuggle on the sofa with my girls. I need to get better in time for Saturday as its NEC day !


Take care and thank's for visiting me today !

Challenges

ABC Christmas Challenge - W for Winter Wonderland

Bah Humbug - Presents

Everybody's Art Challenge - Untraditional Christmas

Wild Orchid - Classic Christmas

Craft Your Days Away - All White

Fussy and Fancy - Winter Wonderland

24 comments:

  1. WOW, I really really love! Jo, this is such a beautiful card! The Sentiment is great and Tilda is sooo cute!

    Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenges!

    Hugs Tanja
    (Guest DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilda red sheepskin and silver snowflakes make a great postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo your card is gorgeous I love that Tilda image
    Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Jo, so beautiful.
    Hope you feel better soon hun, have a great time at the NEC, I will miss all you girls as I'm going on Friday
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card, Jo! Your Tilda is gorgeous and I love the vellum and snowflakes, very elegant! Perfect sentiment too:-)! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jo :-) I love this Tilda and the red is just so striking against the white ,,, beautiful :-)

    hope you feel better soon ,,,, you have a couple days ,,, plenty rest and Vit C !!! :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful! Hope you're feeling better soon.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning white card Jo, Tilda is such a pretty contrast too hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh..gorgeous card Jo, and Tilda is coloured so beautifully! Thanks for joining us at CYDA this time.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo =)

    Beautiful card - the rich red of your image looks fabulous against the pristing white. Stunning! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoops ... 'typo' ... should read PRISTINE white ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Jo

    What a fabulous card - I love white on white cards they are just so elegant. Your vellum is gorgeous and I love the snowflakes.
    Tilda with her vibrant red coat against the white background is perfect.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah! Humbug!
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jo, I'm here in the UK - I'll suss out my train times and give you a ring tomottow (Friday) night.

    Love your card, such a gorgeous Tilda and love the soft look the vellum gives and fabulous snowflakes.

    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow a fabulous card.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Tilad card!!! So nice colouring! ))

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have coloured in Tilda so lovely and love the snowflakes.

    Thanks for joining in with us over on ABC Christmas Challenge

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw poor you! I hope you feel better soon {HUGS}.

    I LOVE your card with all the white and sparkly frost. You can bet your boots I'll be doing this challenge LOL

    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wonderful cute card Jo, love Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, love the glitz and also the text too! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas challenge hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jo!
    How lovely to meet you at the weekend & thank you so much for the lovely text message you sent. I showed it to Dena, & I can assure you the feeling is mutual :~) I've had a lovely mooch round your blog & your creations are fabulous. I so love this image & the glitter is totally gorgeous. I'm off to put you in my side bar!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty, I love all the white. That Tilda is SO CUTE I cannot wait to get mine!

    Thanks for joinging Wild Orchid Craft's Classic Christmas Challenge!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful christmas card !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46
    eac-team

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning colouring hun and I just love the vellum, so gorgeous. Hope you're feeling better now, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is gorgeous! I love those big snowflakes!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...