Boots’ Blogspot

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Fantastic News !! Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes !


Good morning and welcome to a new challenge over at Papertake Weekly !

I was absolutely flabbergasted when Dawny asked me to join her fabulous DT at Papertake Weekly and I can't begin to tell you how happy and proud I feel to be joining these talented ladies ! Thank you so much for asking me !!

The challenge this week is ANYTHING GOES with the option of using flowers !

This week we are being sponsored by Lili of the Valley







Here is my card :








The DP's are some gorgeous new ones which I can't stop using at the moment ! They are by Trimcraft "First Edition Paper" and are called "Love Letters". You can buy them from here. I just love the mix of pinks and greens, half double sided and half glittery papers in this gorgeous pad.


The image is by Lili of the Valley and is called "Times to Treasure". I have coloured it with ProMarkers and Copics.


The flowers are a mixture from my stash and Wild Orchid Crafts and the seam binding is from my local market.


I took inspiration for the shape of this card from a tutorial by Debbie Dolphin over at Inspirational, Tips, Techniques and Tutorials. I wanted to make a circular easel card and had no idea how to go about making one and I loved the way Debbie had used scallops around the edge.


I am also going to enter my card in the Lili of the Valley Challenge which is "Anything But a Square" and Wild Orchid Challenge whose theme is "Love Is"


We hope you can join us this week in our challenge. I'm sooo excited to be joining this talented DT who have made some amazing cards for you this week.


Thank you for your visit and for any comments you may leave.


Have a great day !









15 comments:

  1. Jo hunny i am so pleased for you babe, your cards rock and this on is no exception.. so beautiful.. way to go hun.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow jo lovely card, your cards are so fab and inspirational. Welcome to the papertake team.
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jo I love your card and the image is one of my favourites, love the soft colours and shape.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow jo, stunning hun, love the shape x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team, Jo! Your card is gorgeous and love the shape, and your coloring is fantastic! I'm truly looking forward to working with you!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Big Congrats Jo,what fantastic news :)
    Your card is very gorgeous,so pretty with that lovely image and great shape too.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, gorgeous creation i love this image, thanks for joining us at Lili of the Valley this week hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news Jo congratulations and your card is a beautiful, gorgeous creation Love it so!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the team Jo! So happy to have you and your amazing talent with us :) Gorgeous card!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and fabulous news Jo! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jo, your card is stunning!!! What a pretty color and love the circle easel!
    I hope you are not too cold right now. We just got an Arctic blast and it is freeeeeezzzzzzingg! haha!
    Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Jo.
    What a gorgeous card to start with its stunning.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creation in lovely colours and design! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jo this card is Drop dead Gorgeous!!! Love those PAPERS!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Jo :-) super cute image and the colous and papers are perfect :-)

    Welcome to the team :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...