Boots’ Blogspot

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Another Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit Card !

Oooh getting the posts in today !  I made another card using the Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit and played along with the CASE Study challenge.  I have just realised that this challenge ends in about 9 hours !!  This is my first time so please be gentle !!  This card is extremely CAS !!

Here is the CASE Study photo


and here is my card


I think it fits the bill !

Have a great Tuesday evening and thank's for visiting !


 



1 comment:

  1. oh, I love the die cut! Even though it's white, it packs a punch! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...