Boots’ Blogspot

Friday, 5 July 2013

Be A Dreamer

It's Friday !  Friday always has a good feeling about it, doesn't it ?  Even though I don't leave the house to go to work, Friday still has that fuzzy feeling when I reach it !

I had a little play yesterday with some more of the Simon Says Stamp Exclusives.  I just love how you can choose a couple of dies and make such a simple, effective card from them and the dies from the new release are just perfect and co-ordinate perfectly too.




 I used the very pretty Vintage Bliss papers from Simple Stories and these gorgeous dies from Simon Says Stamp.

I had lots of little hexagons to play with after die cutting the hexagon circle and so I used them to make a co-ordinating tag


Here are links to everything I used :

CARD





TAG




I am entering the following challenges :

365 Cards - Overlapping Elements

Aud Sentiments - Two Words 


Ruby's Rainbow - Things with Wings

Thank you so much for your visit and I hope you have a super duper Friday.

Enjoy the sunshine !

8 comments:

  1. this is totally amazing and fantastic!


    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I too love this simple and effective look. Great card! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work!
    Thanks for sharing at 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments 2 word challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful butterfly and lovely sentiment :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever, love what you have created. Thanks for playing this week.

    Teneale Williams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow's 'Things With Wings' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...