Boots’ Blogspot

Friday, 27 September 2013

Simon Says Stamp October 2013 Card Kit

I've been having a play this morning with the Simon Says Stamp October 2013 Card Kit.


Just look at those scrummy Lawn Fawn papers and I love the tree in this stamp set !




I joined in with this week's CASE Study, love the sketch over there !



For the background I used a Clearly Besotted stamp set called "Background Builder II" which I can't, at the moment, find in the Simon Says Stamp Store.  I am sure they will be getting it in stock soon !  I heat embossed the wood background with clear embossing powder as I just wanted a subtle woodgrain look.

Right, off to pick the kiddlies up from school.  They were so glad it was Friday when they woke up this morning - they seem to be so tired at the moment.  I think school must be working them hard !

Thank's for popping over and have a great Friday !


 




6 comments:

  1. love the kit. Your card is super cute thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Did you use multiple inks on those tiny leaves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful fall card. I love the bird in the tree, and all the colorful leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I love the embossed wood image, and the multi-colored leaves look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cite card, I love it.
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...