Saturday 18 April 2009

Colour Create Challenge # 12

This week on the Colour Create Challenge Blog, our very talented DT member, Chris, has chosen the colour combo of black, white and pink with the optional extra being polka dots.




Here is the card that I made :




The base card is white Bazzill.


The patterned papers, black florishes, "Diva" label, polka dot paper for Madison's dress and black and pink patterned paper which I cut with my oval nesties are all from a digi kit by Designs by Krista called "Cheeky".

The image is a download from Charmed Cards called "Holly and Madison" and I paper pieced Madison's dress with some of the polka dot paper that was in the digi kit. The rest of Madison has been coloured with Promarkers.

The ribbon is from my stash and I have added some jewels to it.

Again, the DT's creations are amazing this week, you must go and check them out.

Thank you for your lovely comments and I look forward to visiting you and see your black, white and pink creations, and some polka dots of course !

13 comments:

  1. Jo...you might wanna go check my blog out! You are a winner!
    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card Jo.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jo. Love it. Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers and she looks truely glam! Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  5. very original, très classe !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Jo

    Well this is so elegant - fantastic image and love the design!

    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jo this is such a stunning card, hun! Love the colours and the yum-o paper! Of course I just love that image and it looks amazing paper pieced!
    Hope you're well, hun!!!
    Big Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card Jo, so stylish and sophisticated! Even if you did reveal all a day early, hee hee! I love the paper pieced dress, looks fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I love your card Jo! All the stamping around the outside of the image is stunning and the image really lives up to the sentiment! :)
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful Jo. She is chic and elegant. Brilliant paper piecing.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is looking fabulous, I am loving it. I love your card and plan on trying the challenges out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Jo, Love your Madison and great work with the paper piecing! ♥ all the little details... really fabby! ♥ HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...