Saturday 22 August 2009

BasicGrey Challenges

Don't forget to enter my BasicGrey Blog Candy. To enter all you have to do is click here !!!

My "Eerie" blog candy will be closing later this evening when a winner will be drawn. Please pop back later to see if it is you and also to see the NEW blog candy I will be offering for the next 2 weeks very generously given to me by Simon Says Stamp !


Wow, what an amazing response we had to our first challenge after re-launch. It was so good to see so many of you wanting come back and play ! We were all so excited on the DT to be back and seeing both our and your creations. Having the blog back up and running was like climbing back into your own bed after being away on holiday - so good to be back !!

This week, we have a colour combo for you




Ooooh such yummy colours !



The DP's are BasicGrey "Sugared".

The image is of course Anya and she has been coloured with ProMarkers and the edges inked with tattered rose and brushed corduroy distress inks.

Colours : Skin - ivory, blush and E01 Copic. Hair - mustard, sandstone and cinnamon. Clothes - cinnamon and blossom.

The flowers are hand cut and the centres are Craftwork Cards chocolate drops.

The ribbon is from Crafty Feeling.

The sentiment is by Hero Arts.

The pearls are from my stash.

You must pop over and have a look at the rest of the DT's creations, they are amazing and such an inspiration.

Martine is also drawing the winner of our launch blog candy - I wonder if it's you ?!!

Have a great weekend and thank you so much for your visit and for any comments you leave me - I do appreciate each and every one of them.

Hugs to all,

10 comments:

  1. Hi, Jo! I love the way you colored your image :) She looks so confident, doesn't she? I enjoyed being a guest designer and "meeting" you. I won't be going away...I follow your blog and I will participate in future BG challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card love - I adore the drama of the dark background as it really sets off the image so well, beautiful!
    Have a great hols, hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so gorgeous Jo, Love the flowers and the border punch. Yum! Hope you are having a fab weekend. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Jo - it's like hot chocolate with marshmallows...oooooh, there's an idea - want one?!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jo! I love how you gave it the dark background it really draws the eye to your beautifully coloured image and your flowers are so pretty. Hope you're enjoying your hols. Hugs, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo - gorgeous card. Great colouring and fab details. Love that sentiment.
    Hope you're having a fab holiday!!
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, gorgeous card Jo! You're right, the colours are so yummy and I love those fab flowers! :)
    Georgia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ABsolutely beautiful Jo! Love the design and the sweet image. Lovely job! Hope you have a lovely day! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fabulous! Such a beautiful card!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...