Saturday 13 February 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers


This afternoon I was able to have a play ! I ♥ ProMarkers has now gone weekly and their first challenge started on Wednesday. Its a great sketch and the colour combo is one of my faves, pink and brown. I also have some new stamps to play with so what more could a girl ask for ?



Here is the wild "Drucilla" which is of course a Kraftin Kimmie stamp and she has of course been coloured with ProMarkers.

The DP's are BoBunny "Love Bandit".

The tag is handmade with ribbon from my stash and sentiment by Melissa Frances.

The flowers are a mixture of Hero Arts and roses from my stash with some cinnamon Stickles added for some sparkle.

I just need to find the right person to give this to now who won't be easily offended !!!

I've been a lucky girl this week too and was given this award by my lovely blogging buddy Georgia - thank's darlin !!




Thank you so much for your visit and for any comments you may leave.

Have a great Valentine's Day !


Don't forget to enter my BasicGrey Blog Candy ! You can enter if you click HERE !

Don't forget to enter my Colour Create Blog Candy ! You can enter if you click HERE !

13 comments:

  1. Hi Jo!
    I love this KK image and you've coloured her beautifully.Lovin' those BB paper's too so need to get them!!! :)
    Hugs Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo
    I love this and the image is great, thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers. Hope to see you again soon and good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Jo.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card !!
    love these papers and sweet image.. Thanks for joining this week at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Hugs Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jo. I love that image and fab papers.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Jo, I love the papers you have used too

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo this is beautiful sweetie, i love that image, the moonlight whisper girls are my fave from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, must see if i can get me some more :), scrummy papers and embellies too darlin, Take care sweetie

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jo what a gorgeous girlie card! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous Jo! I adore the quirky image and your colouring is fab! Great card my dear :))
    Love it!
    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic card Jo, lovely image, fab colouring, and those flowers look so pretty. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Sweetie!!! This is just gorgeous! I love your scrumptious papers and well, me thinks you already know how much love Drucilia and all the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, he, he, he! She looks so sweet in pink in a mischievous kinda way, smile! Such pretty flowers too!
    Just love it to bits,hun!
    Big Big hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...