Wednesday 15 December 2010

Simon Says Challenge - Silver, Blue and White

Well, are you ready for it yet ???? ! I'm in a panic at this end but I'm finding writing lists everyday is helping. It's nice to cross things off it, gives some feeling that I am getting somewhere !!

Molls is finishing school today which is a relief really. At least I won't be running about here, there and everywhere. I can stay at home and do what I have to do !! I'm really looking forward to today's activities. I'm off to see Santa himself with Izzy and the pre-school and then back to the main school to sing carols in the playground to end the day and start the Christmas holidays. Wouldn't it be nice if it started snowing ?

Anyway, over to this week's Simon Says Challenge.






This week, we have a colour combo for you. SILVER, BLUE AND WHITE.

The DT are showcasing Penny Black stamps for your pleasure this week. Simon Says Stamp sell a huge range of these gorgeous stamps, check them out !




The DP's are the icy Echo Park "Wintertime". I think I may have mentioned before that these are just gorgeous and full of icy blues, silvers as well as rich browns and reds - love 'em !!

The image is of course by Penny Black and is called "Here Comes Christmas". I have coloured the image with ProMarkers. All the snow is glamour dust and stickles.

The ribbon is from my stash and the mistletoe is by Prima

The snowflake is cut from a Sizzix die and the sentiment is from my stash. I have also added some pearls to the corners.

We hope you can come along and play with us this week. Don't forget the amazing prize. Not only do you get one of these




but during the month of December, you also get another one of these !



That's a shopping spree of $50 in the Simon Says Stamp Store !!! What are you waiting for ?!!

Thank you so much for your visit and I look forward to seeing all your projects.


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo, love the sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Jo! amazing colouring and gorgeous design!! enjoy your trip to Santa!! I love making lists too, trouble is I keep adding on more than I'm crossing off at the minute LOL! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo :-) very cute image and I love the papers,, NEED those !! the mistleto is fab too ,,something else to add to my list!! :-)

    hope you had a lovely day ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    p.s ,,, gold star for you this week too :-0 ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly gorgeous Jo, fabulous colouring of the adorable PB image = it really 'pops' from the page and that mistletoe is stunning, that bow is beautful and the sentiment is cute!!
    Thanks by the way - will email you.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Jo, love the colour combo and great image hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So ove Penny Black Jo and your card is beautiful, love your colouring
    and gorgeous design, with perfect details.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flower pot colouring & this is such an unusual Christmas card - perfect for a husband & wife - in fact I could give it to my husband, even though he doesn't do "cute". Brilliant.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love how you colored this image! I see you used Promarkers. Very pretty background on the image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! The colouring is fantastic and the image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo,

    Your card really made me smile, this is one of my fave images from PB and I am really loving the Echo Paper collections too!! Gorgeous!!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable Jo! Your colouring is fab and I love the sweet image - the sprig of holly is really pretty! Have a lovely Christmas! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super duper cute, Jo! :)

    Just dropping by to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday!

    Hugs,
    Shirl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...