Wednesday 26 January 2011

Simon Says Challenge - Animal Antics !


A very late posting for me today I am afraid. Blooming computers, don't they just drive you up the wall ? Mine has been poorly sick for quite a while now and has been sooooo slow and forever crashing. Anyway, I've been moaning and complaining about it 'til the cows come home but has the computer whizz of the house looked at it - NO ! It wasn't until my dear heart wanted to use it that he decided that "something needs to be done" ! With that, he changed all the firewall and anti-virus to something else and hey ho, its working as if its been re-born !!!

I can hear you from here "been there, done that and got the T-shirt !".

Now, the challenge over at Simon Says Challenge this week is "Animal Antics". The DT are showcasing Stampabilities stamps this week. We would love to see yours if you have any but if not, still join in the fun with whatever animal stamps you have !

As always, there is a marvellous prize of a $50 shopping spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store !




Here is my card which is very clean and simple this week




I used Nestabilities Labels 8 for the shape of the card and cut it out of dark brown Bazzill.

The image is called "Balloon Journey" and is made by Stampabilities. I have coloured the image with ProMarkers.

The sentiment is by Hero Arts from the set "Anytime Messages"

The seam binding is from my local market.

That's all there is to say about it really !

We do hope you can join us this week in our challenge. The rest of the DT have made their usual show of amazing cards so why not hop over and have a peek and leave them some love too !

Thank you for your visit today, it was lovely to see you !

Love 'n' hugs,

Bye for now..... Jo xxxxx



14 comments:

  1. I love your clean and simple card you and the image is coloured perfectly, love it.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Jo this is so sweet,what a cute image!!
    Great soft colours for the balloons.
    Just LUV it!!
    hugs Lou.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a cute card Jo I love that image

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I love this Jo!!! The clean and simple style really suites this gorgeous image and the ribbon and button are a perfect touch! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your 'puter is sorted Jo and funny that, how it did get sorted in the end LOL!! Your card is totally fabulous, the clean and simple look is so beautiful with the stamp and your colouring is absolutely gorgeous. It's a real WOW card, love it. Hope you're OK and week going well. Big hugs, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jo, so sweet.
    I'm glad your computer has a new lease of life hun, it's so annoying when they go slow & crash, hubby's does that and I blame his face book farm as I don't have probs with mine (she says touching wood lol) and we have the same firewalls etc
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that image, I'm a new fan of House mouse!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is precious, hope I get to play along

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh Jo, this is SO cute!!!! I love the shape of the card...must get me some more Nesties!! LOL
    Yes, hubby & I are both healthy again, finally!!! Thanks for asking!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute bunny! I love the colors that you used and the design is so pretty! Nice work!
    Brad Fallon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol last time my DH said that about a computer it died!!!! Love this image and the sentiment is delish, beautifully coloured, thank you for your kind words and visit to my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uggghhh....computers! Can't live with 'em; can't live without 'em....or is that men...lol! Love your card, Jo and the image is absolutely adorable...wow your colouring is simply perfection! Love this it bits, hun!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...