Thursday 19 May 2011

PaperPlay Challenges - Sparkle Galore !




Someone put the sun back - its beautiful this morning ! Thank you !

Well my week has been very sparkly so far what with the challenge over at Simon Says Challenge being sparkly and now the new challenge over at PaperPlay Challenges also being very sparkly.

The lucky winner will receive a £10 gift voucher from Bunny Zoe Crafts !

The rest of the DT have made some amazing cards for your inspiration this week - go check them out !



I just loved making this card and tried to get over my fear of Websters Pages !! I also need some more practise with hair colouring but overall, I love it !

The DP's as I said are Websters Pages and the little "Happy Day" journalling card behind the image is also Websters Pages. I bought these ages ago at the NEC and only opened the box to make this card !

The image is a Tickled Pink digi image - Lil Lolita Kellita which I made larger and cut out with my nesties (that's the great thing about digi's you can make them as big or small as you like !). This image also comes in rubber form too. Kellita has been coloured with Copics

The doily and gem flourish are from my stash. I sprayed the doily with marshmallow glimmer mist for some added sparkle.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I added some diamond stickles to their petals.

The sentiment ticket is a digi download too from Bizzy Becs Store.

We hope you can join us this week in our challenge - also a good opportunity to be able to combine challenges this week too **wink, wink** !!

I was hoping to be able to join in with Tickled Pink Challenges theme of "Vintage Colours" but I see the collection is closed so I'm too late :( Never mind

Edited to say : Tickled Pink Challenges now has a "Distressing" challenge so I am going to enter that with my card !!

Have a great day and thank's for your visit.

10 comments:

  1. I love this Jo, the colouring on the image looks fantastic to me and your card is beautiful! I may just have taken advantage of combining the two challenges too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous hun! fabulous colours and details! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo, great image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this Jo, the papers are so gorgeous! Your colouring is fabulous and I really like the sentiment! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card!!

    Thanks for joining us at TPSC this week!

    / Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous - I love the mix of blues and purples, and how can you not love Kellita?!

    I love the sentiment and the bits of bling!!

    Thanks for joining us over at TPS for our 'Distressing' challenge this week. Good luck.

    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous - I love the mix of blues and purples, and how can you not love Kellita?!

    I love the sentiment and the bits of bling!!

    Thanks for joining us over at TPS for our 'Distressing' challenge this week. Good luck.

    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jo, this is gorgeous! I think your coloring is fantastic! Love the bling, the flowers and sentiment!
    Regan ~ Guest Designer TPSC

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for joining us at TPSChallenges this week.

    Hugs,
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...