Wednesday 30 November 2011

Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes




Good morning and welcome to another Simon Says Challenge !

This week our theme is ANYTHING GOES. The DT are showcasing Unity and Lawn Fawn Stamps. We would love to see you use them if you have any but its not compulsory to enter this challenge. Just have fun !

The lucky winner will of course win that super duper $50 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store ! Thank's again Heidi for being so generous.








I used some Core'dinations card for the blue card and some silver mirror card. I stamped the pale blue card with snowflake stamps from the "Flurries" Fawn Lawn stamp set. I used Colorbox Frost White Ink - this is the best white ink I have ever used and I can highly recommend it. It gives a very good impression and you will be impressed when you see it on dark card ! It is also on special offer at the moment in the Simon Says Stamp Store



The circle was cut using Lacey Circle Nestabilities and I sanded the edges with some sand paper. I added plenty of Icicle Stickles and then stamped this cute rabbit which is another Lawn Fawn Stamp called "Winter Bunny"

The snowflakes were punched with a Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch

The ribbon and bells are from my stash.



We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing all your creations.



Thank you for your visit today, it was lovely to see you. Have a great day !

7 comments:

  1. oooooh! Winter bunny is one of my favs and this card is just gorgeous! love the circle and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and beautiful winter scene Jo! Love your blue and silver colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Jo :-) I have this bunny too ,, sooo cute and I love the way you made the snow slope :-) fab snowflake background too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and festive creation, Jo! I just love the winter bunny...so adorable and fun! I love the ribbon and jingle bells embellishments that you added :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous Jo! I love the wintery colours and stunning snowflakes and bow! The bells look so pretty! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...