Monday 18 February 2013

Splitcoasters Love Fest Day 5 - "Die Crazy" Hosted by Simon Says Stamp

As you may know, there is a Love Fest going on over at Splitcoasters. Today is Day 5 of the challenges and today's challenge is being hosted by Simon Says Stamp !


Simon Says Stamp

The theme for our challenge is

'Die Crazy' !

Heidi will be giving away two $25 vouchers to spend in the superstore !!


For my card I used :





These are all from the Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit !




If you would like to join in with the Love Fest and our challenge then please hop on over to the SCS Site for more details !

Thank you for your visit and have a great day !!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo :-) I love the colours and CAS design ,,, beautiful :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping at mine to leave some love :-) This is uber stylish with a fab colour palette. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...