Monday 5 August 2013

Sent with Love





I've been having a little play with some glimmer mist and the Simon Says Stamp Morning Glory Vine and Flower die. It was a little fiddly carefully placing the little pieces back into the negative of the die cut but it worked !  

I found this amazing tool in the Simon Says Stamp Store - a Quickstik.  One end of it looks like a pencil and it contains this sticky, rubbery bit that will pick up small things i.e. pieces of paper, gems, pearls etc. etc.  Its sticky enough to pick them up but not too sticky that it keeps firm hold of them !  Used with the handy little tool at the back which you can use as a poker and picker, its great !  You can find a link to it below !

So, I used the die cut as a stencil and sprayed with Old Lace Glimmer Mist.  I then dripped some Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist on the rest of the card.  I then stamped the sentiment.

I made a co-ordinating envelope from the Simon Says Stamp envelope die and lined the inside with some Basic Grey paper I had left over from a project.  I ran enough paper through on the die so as to line only the part of the envelope you can see !  A great way of using up those scraps you have left 
over  !!

Here's a close up of the card :





Thank's for your visit and have a great day !

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...