Monday 21 October 2013

Merry and Bright

What a miserable, wet and windy day - just perfect ! Perfect for getting all Christmassy and glittery !

So, surrounded by lots and lots of Simon goodies, a new toy and some new yummy papers, I got making !




I just love these Authentique papers, they are gorgeous shades of blue and "frosty" looking.

These little Christmas trees are a great size for small cards.  I made this card 4" x 4".

Again I used the curved A2 edge die for the snowdrifts which I have done before.  I machine stitched them at the bottom.

Onto my new toy !




I have been umming and arrring for ages about the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board as like most crafters, I have every scoring board ever produced and they are all stacked up and very rarely see the light of day !  After watching some Youtube videos I decided to go for it and I must say, I'm hooked !  It's brilliant !  I have so many 12x12 papers that I can't use because they are now discontinued and its such a waste but now I have found a use for them - pretty envelopes for my cards.

If you make even smaller cards, you can also use up all those 6x6 papers you have lying around ! 

I made this envelope from some scrap white card I had in my scrap box and decorated it using the Simon Says Stamp stamps and snowflakes from Lawn Fawn.

I also have a pot of envelope gum from Crafters Companion which I can also highly recommend as it bonds the flaps brilliantly.  One thing I am yet to try is licking it !  I'll keep you posted on that one ! ROFL !

Well, that's me for today.  Hope you have a great crafty day !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...