Monday 13 January 2014

Big Heart Love !




Simon Says Stamp has a fabulous NEW RELEASE of Valentines goodies - have you seen it ? It's full of gorgeous stamps, dies, stencils AND have you seen the new Simon Says Stamp inks and matching card ? Wow, you will want to get your hands on these beauties ! 

 I am here today to show you an iceberg tip of the new release !


I love stencils and this mosaic heart one is fabulous as its so big !  This card measures 51/2" x 51/2" and as you can see, it fills most of the card.

I taped the stencil to the card using pieces of washi tape (brilliant as its low tack and doesn't rip the card when you take it off !) and then added some Lipstick Red Ink to the top of the stencil in a line.  I then took some white embossing paste and dragged the paste through the ink down the stencil which gave it this ombre effect.

I cut the die several times with white card as I wanted a chunky sentiment and made the last die cut with a piece of the Authentique patterned paper.  I then wrapped up some silver thread and placed it on the card and added the sentiment with some glossy accents.

As always, you can see a link to everything I used below.

I am sure you will love this new release as much as I do and I will be back showing you more.

Have a great Monday !

 



1 comment:

  1. Brilliant idea to apply the ink, and then the embossing paste, Jo! LOVE the results!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...