Wednesday 15 October 2014

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Colour Coordinates Inspiration




Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Watercoloring Challenge.

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Colour Coordinates !

10.15.14-Recipe-Color-Coordinates
For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px



I have always loved these ghosts from the Clearly Besotted stamp and die set "Fright Night" and I had this vision of all the ghosts poking their heads out to say hello !  I love the googly eyes !!

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !






Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !








11 comments:

  1. Jo, I just love this! It's cute, it's playful and fun, and it is beautifully designed. Such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable card :-) I love how you have the ghosts swooping all over the place ,,, lol ,, fab fun card ! LOVE it :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect!! I was not aware of this ghost die until I saw this masterpiece! Bravo, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm telling you now: I'll be stealing this idea for my grandkids this year - perfect for them! Love the googly eyes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely fabulous Jo, I love your design and adorable multi-coloured ghosts!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. darlin Jo...cute little ghosts...eeekk...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww such a fun card! love the googly eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card tickles me. I LOVE the different colored ghosts and the black background set them all off. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love your ghosts and their googly eyes, fabulous Jo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jo this is so cute! I LOVE googly eyes - there just can never be enough reasons to use googly eyes!!
    4 sleeps till London - so excited!!
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...