Wednesday 15 April 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make Your Own Background !







Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our April Showers and/or Spring Flowers Challenge !


It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Make Your Own Background !

The Design Team are this week showcasing My Favorite Things (MFT) Products.


For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a fabulous $50 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px



For my background I used a few distress inks and blended them before stamping the city scene firstly in London Fog and then Versafine Onyx Black.  I also added a few fine spots of water for stars.

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !

I have added this card to my Etsy Shop !







http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/







13 comments:

  1. Adorable card Jo! Such a sweet image!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, I LOVE it! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh jo!!! i love love this background :) and stamping the city skyline twice- genius!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Jo! Love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Jo, it's so cute! The background you've created looks wonderful
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing card! I absolutely love the comic book feel and your background is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Jo! I love the background and the way you colored her hair! WOW!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Jo, I love the scene you've created and such an adorable cute image!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello Jo! oh my is this ever the sweetest...fun card! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello Jo! oh my is this ever the sweetest...fun card! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card, amazing background.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is JUST FANTASTIC! Love the background and the way the skyline is off set - great effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...