Monday 11 May 2015

Spring Wedding

I'm thrilled to bits !!  This is my first DT project for Kuretake UK !!

I have designed a card with a Spring Wedding in mind but it could really be anytime of year.



For this card I used the gorgeous, glittery Wink of Stella pens together with Clearly Besotted Stamps set "Bridal Bouquet".  I coloured directly onto the stamps with the pens before stamping them onto watercolour card.  As you can see, this worked really well.   I also did this for the leaves but used a Hero Arts ink for the veins in the leaves.  The two inks worked perfectly together.

After fussy cutting them out I arranged them on the card.

I lightly watercoloured the background with Gansai Tambi Watercolours using Cornflower Blue (61), and added splats of Persian Blue (63) and Dark Pink (34) with a broad tip Zig Brush H2O.

A sprinkling of sparky sequins was all that was left and I used Zig Two Way Glue for these.

Well, I hope you like my first project for Kuretake UK !  I certainly enjoyed making it and using all these gorgeous pens !  Keep an eye out for my next project !

Thank's for popping by !



 




1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...