Wednesday 30 September 2015

Kuretake UK - Space

I am back with another project for Kuretake UK whose them this month is "Space". The design team have come up with some amazing creations around this theme this month, its been very inspiring. 

 I was so excited yesterday as the card I am going to show you now was shown on Create and Craft TV. Our lovely Helen was demonstrating Kuretake products yesterday and in particularly Gansai Tambi Watercolour Paints.  






 These watercolour paints are just amazing and I love them.  They are so creamy, intensely coloured and blend together like a dream.  The white/pearl paint is beautiful and shimmery.  I used this for the splatters of white on the card.

Keep your eyes peeled for something exciting happening in October with Kuretake !!

 



1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Jo! Congrats too for having this shown on tv - Yay!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...