Wednesday 14 September 2022

You Croc My World

 Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Stamp It Challenge !

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge !

Little Critters !

This week we are showcasing Lawn Fawn products.
You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we would love to see them !

For this week's Challenge Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a fabulous $25 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store !




A very simple card from me this week.  It's been a very difficult week with the death of our beloved Queen Elizabeth.  Although her death was expected, it was still a huge shock to us all.  I have been glued to the TV and have been fascinated with all the ceremonies and traditions performed.  It was an honour on Sunday to watch the Proclamation of King Charles III in our town.

Rest in Peace Dear Queen Elizabeth II.

God save the King





You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...