Wednesday 29 March 2023

Love 'n' Hugs


 Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Easter/Spring challenge !

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge !

Anything Goes !


This week we are showcasing Memory Box products.
You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we would love to see them !

For this week's Challenge Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a fabulous $25 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store !




I've been struck down with Covid again 😢
On the plus side, its given me the excuse to binge watch YouTube !  A favourite has been the Tim Holtz channel and his demos.  The down side to that is that it ends up costing me money !  
One of the videos I watched showed a demo of using distress sprays and distress paint on woodgrain card.  I had some Simon Says Stamp woodgrain card, some browns in distress sprays and the lost shadow distress paint so gave it a go for this week's card.  I even found a brayer in amongst my collection of tools so no money was spent for this card.  I would however like to get some antique linen distress paint as I think it would be better for the wood effect.  Heres a link to the video I watched : 
Tim Holtz YouTube - Distress Paint 

Here are links to the other products I used :

Tim Holtz Distress Ink :

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !










1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...