Sunday 13 July 2008

One of my dreams has come true !




I am now the very proud owner of a hÄnglar & stÄnglar stamp ! Quite out of the blue I received an email from a crafty friend saying that she had been given a list of them and would I like to have a look and possibly buy one. Well, of course I couldn't refuse - could I ? All those lovely stamps in need of a home, how could I possibly refuse ! I think I managed to purchase the very last one, they sold like hot cakes (as you can imagine).

I had the perfect opportunity to use my new stamp (as if I needed to have an opportunity !) when the Crafts Beautiful July Card Swap theme had been decided as a floral, thank you card. This is the card I made and sent to Jintz on the Crafts Beautiful Forum.

What I used to make my card ....

My new Hanglar and Stanglar stamp !

Cream pearlescent card from The Papermillshop

Patterned paper is "Spring Breeze" downloaded from Shabby Princess

Flowers are from Joanna Sheen and have a sprinkling of Stickles on them.

I hope Jintz liked her card.

You must check out the Hanglar and Stanglar Blog - it is truly amazing !


2 comments:

  1. Oh that is wonderful news! I would love some of these stamps.
    Your card is beautiful.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo your card is simply perfect. The stamp, the colours the layout, all work really well together.

    Fantastic work

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...