Thursday 10 July 2008

Pretty Little Girl




I received this image in the Crafts Beautiful image swap and it was kindly given to me by Jules (Devonbunny). It made the perfect card for Ski's friend's birthday tomorrow.

This card was made with :

Papermania "Sweet Nothings" paper pack

Ribbon from Poppicrafts

Sentiment made on my computer

Flower from Joanna Sheen


By the way, my OH loved his card. He said it made a big change from the usual male cards of boats, beer, women (he should be so lucky !) and gardening !


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card. Love the colours of the papers you have used. The image is soooo cute. Caroline (cupcakedaft) XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...