Monday 30 March 2009

Simon Says Challenge ! BLOG CANDY

Don't forget, 1st April is looming and there is BLOG CANDY up for grabs on the Simon Says Challenge blog and as they say, you have to be in it to win it !

There will be two sets of simonsaysstamp exclusive stamps up for grabs and all you have to do for your chance of winning is leave a comment on the blog before 7pm (UK time) on 1st April, tell people about the blog candy on your blog and become a follower ! If you become a follower, you will also get another entry into the drawer !

The first challenge will also be published on 1st April. Looking forward to seeing you !

1 comment:

  1. I'm off tomorrow Jo so I'll be waiting to make a start! Will email you later my love! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...