Tuesday 29 March 2011

Papertake Weekly - Sketch #54


Good afternoon ! I'm running a tad late this afternoon with my Papertake Weekly card. My lovely hubby has just taken me out to lunch - wasn't that kind of him ? We get very little time on our own so when he has the day off, we make the most of it and treat ourselves !


Well, we have another one of Dawny's sketches over at Papertake Weekly Challenges this week, very simple to anyone can join in !!


It was an absolute pleasure to spend the day with Dawny on Saturday - thank's for making the day so special chick - mwah !


The lucky winner will win a $20 shopping spree around the Simon Says Challenge Store !


The DP's are Graphic 45 "A Proper Gentleman".


The image and sentiment are from a stamp set called "Grand Tour 1" and they are made by IndigoBlu. I picked these up at the NEC as they are lovely, so vintagey !! It was only when I went in search of IndigoBlu's website that I found out that they are a brand new stamp company and their stamps first outing was at the NEC. They are only currently for sale in Samuel Taylors


I stamped the hot air balloon on some linen effect card. The sentiment was stamped onto some sticky backed canvas.


The hardware is by Tim Holtz called "Sprokets, Gears and Watch Parts"


The rest of the DT's cards are just gorgeous. Please pop over and have a look and we hope you can join us in our challenge this week.


Thank you for your visit and have a great day ahead !


2 comments:

  1. wow jo love the card fab stamp great for male cards love the colours and your embellishments finish off perfectly. Glad you had a great time at the NEC i will get there myself one day.
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jo with a really unusual and masculine image. Perfect papers and sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...