Friday 23 March 2012

It's Friday !  The end of the week is upon us and its that time again to be inspired at La La Land Crafts !

This week our challenge is EASTER CARD/PROJECT


The DP's are My Mind's Eye "Be Happy"

The image is La La Land Crafts "Marci with Bunny".  She has been coloured with Copics.  A full list of the colours I used can be found on the La La Land Crafts Blog

We hope you can come along and play with us.  You can upload your creations to our Customer Gallery and have the chance of winning a prize too !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a fantabulous Friday !

If you are going to the NEC tomorrow, I look forward to seeing you there !


3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jo lovely image too!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Jo,love the colours and your design is beautiful.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. how pretty is this?! Lovely work Jo.

    Have a great time at the NEC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...