Wednesday 7 March 2012

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes with an Optional Extra !

Good morning ! Very wet, yuk and drizzly here this morning :(  Such a shame after such a beautiful day yesterday.

I am sorry I am late with my post.  I have a very good excuse this time !  I was in London all day yesterday visiting my fantastic friend Lols !  Lols is over here visiting family and has managed to meet up with some friends too.  We had a wonderful day, didn't stop talking all day and had the most delicious lunch !  A brilliant day !

Anyway, there is a new challenge over at Papertake Weekly and this week our theme is "ANYTHING GOES".  We have an optional extra which goes with this challenge and it is TO USE SHRINK PLASTIC !  Unfortunately, when I came to find my shrink plastic I found that my girls had used it all and I had forgotten to replace it.  Never mind, you can see from some of the other fabulous DT girls how they have used it.



The DP's I used are BasicGrey "Lemonade" and these have all been machine stitched.

The image is by Some Odd Girl.  She has been coloured with Copics.

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing your creations !

Thank you for your visit and have a great crafty Wednesday !

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and perfectly coloured and the flowers are so good here)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Jo! Love this image, so sweet.

    And congrats on being published in Cardmaking & Papercrafts!

    hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...