Wednesday 19 September 2012

Simon Says....Emboss It !

Simon Says Stamp

Good afternoon ! I hope you are all well and raring to go ?!!

Welcome to another Simon Says Challenge !


Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

This week our challenge is

EMBOSS IT !

We would like to see embossing on your project, whether it be wet or dry embossing

This week the DT are showcasing Stampendous products.  As always, if you have any of these to use we would love to see them but you can still join us if not !


As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !!






The DP's I used are Simple Stories "Happy Day".  I machine stitched them

I embossed the green panel with a Cuttlebug folder "Birthday" but unfortunately you can't see it very well in this picture :(

The stamp I used is by Stampendous and is "Changito B'Day Birthday Monkey".  This has been coloured with Copics

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing all your
embossings !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a super duper week !

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo and the image is gorgeous and the layout and stitching is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is just sooo cute :-) I love Changito and all the fun elements are perfect :-) Gorgeous card Jo :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, this is adorable! Love that subtle embossed background.. it's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Jo! I really love the papers and this is SUCH a sweet stamp :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just hear them saying "Ta-Daaaa!" So cute, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!! Love the happy colors and those monkeys are just the cutest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this Jo! great colours and cute cheeky monkies!! just fab!
    hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Jo! Love those sweet monkeys and all the great papers you used!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun papers and cute little monkey! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...