Wednesday 25 June 2014

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes !



Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our "You Gotta Have Friends" Challenge !

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

Before moving on to tell you about this week's challenge, we have a Design Team call.  If you are interested in applying then please visit HERE for more details !

The theme this week is 

ANYTHING GOES !

The DT are this week showcasing American Crafts Products this week.


For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px




I love the Amy Tangerine papers, they are so vibrant with such striking patterns.  I also used a journalling card from a Maggie Holme's Project Life kit which are just perfect to put images on for a change.

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !






Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !











13 comments:

  1. Jo, this is so cute! It is bright and happy! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Jo. The bear image is just adorable. Love the bright patterned paper and fun sequins. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my fave stamps, and your mix of the papers and sequins with it is so sweet, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Jo! I agree with Jennifer, it makes you very happy! :)

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card Jo :-) I love the image and the whole composition is fabulous ,,, LOVE it :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! I agree that those papers are totally lush! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Jo! this is precious, totally cute design. hope you have a wonderful week!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This bear stamp from Hero Arts just plain & simple makes me smile! Love how their eyes meet each other :) The design is fantastic too!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo, an adorable card - a great design and I love the cute image and fabulous sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cutie pie bears, Jo ... they're perfect in their brightly coloured leaf forest! Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment ... it's much appreciated! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is an adorable card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...