Wednesday 4 June 2014

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Father's Day/Masculine



Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Anything Goes Challenge !

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Father's Day/Masculine

The DT are this week showcasing Ranger Products this week.


For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px


I watercoloured the background to tie in with the gold in the embossing powder and papers.

I mentioned when I made a Father's Day card a couple of weeks ago for a previous challenge, (which you can see here), how versatile the full card Dad craft die could be.  I die cut the part of the die with this "Dad" on it and carefully cut the letters.  You could do this with all the "Dad's" on this die.

I repeated this using the grey card to add a shadow to the lettering.

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !






Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !









7 comments:

  1. Jo, I love this. Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable, Jo! I love the 3D "Dad"!! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the stripy letters.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Jo! fabulous cool card for Dad, luv it! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card Jo! Love the big DAD!! Very cool card!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jo :-) I love how you used the DAD die !! LOVE this :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...