Wednesday 17 December 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Winter Inspiration






Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Bling It On Challenge !

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Winter Inspiration !

We have this fabulous mood board which was designed by our teamie Jenn.  The pictures are just stunning and I'm sure you will find plenty to inspire you for this challenge !




The Design Team are this week showcasing Penny Black products !


For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px



This Penny Black stamp set has the cutest stamps in it !  I just love this little Rudolph !  I made his nose very shiny by adding some glossy accents to it !  The snow is all twinkly with Stickles and I used this fabulous silver glitter card for the gorgeous snowflakes.

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !


Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !










13 comments:

  1. Cute to the max, Jo! Love your choice of background patterned paper, and that image is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a charming card, Jo! Love that adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo :-) That has to be THE cutest Rudolph EVER !! I love his big red shiny nose :-) LOVE this :-)

    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, girl, I just love all of your cards. This is so stinking cute! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is so stinky cute! I always love your creations, this is no exception, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Jo your card is so adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, i love Rudolph's gorgeous, glossy nose! Jo x (actually my nose looks a bit like that right now too!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mimi is so adorable! I love how you brought her to life with you Copic markers!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what an adorable, gorgeous card. love it Jo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card Jo! Such a cute image!! Love the sparkly snowflakes!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning card, luv the background paper and the adorable image...FAB coloring!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable! Great paper and I love the silver snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...