Wednesday 24 December 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes !






Wow, can you believe its Christmas Eve already ?  Well, I'm all ready to go and can't wait until tomorrow !

Thank you so much to everyone who visits my blog and shows me such amazing support, I really, really appreciate it.  I would like to wish you and your families a very happy Christmas and I hope you have a super fun time !


Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Winter Inspiration Challenge !

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Anything Goes !

This challenge will last for two weeks so you have plenty of time to join in and use those new crafting goodies from Father Christmas !!

The Design Team are this week showcasing DoCrafts products !


For this challenge, Simon Says Stamp will not only be giving away 1 $50 voucher but 2 to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px



Have you seen the new "Better Together" stamps and dies over in the Simon Says Stamp Store ?  Wow !  These are just fabulous and perfect for Valentines Day and other special occasions.  The DT were lucky enough to receive a stamp set each to use and I received this great set called "Monster Hugs" which has some great monsters as well as sentiments.

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !


Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !

Merry Christmas !






10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo :-) I love the little monster in the mail box, so cute !! :-)

    Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Jo!! Too sweet!!

    Happy New Year!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card!! Love this super cool design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fun card, Jo! Love that silly monster in the mailbox! And WOW, that embossing folder really shows up beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous cute card Jo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, Jo!! The eyeballs on this little guy coming out of the mailbox are so funny.. I love the design of this card :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SNAP - I used the same embossing folder, lol! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! YEAH, I just ordered that yesterday! LOVE seeing it used! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...