Boots’ Blogspot

Thursday, 4 June 2015

Clearly Besotted Stamps - June Release Teaser Day 3

Wow, we are so very nearly there ! Only a few more hours to wait until the launch of this fabulous release from Clearly Besotted Stamps !

I'm here with another cutie for you !  


This stamp set is called "Feeling Sheepish".  If you love sheep then this is the set for you !  You have 3 sheep to choose from, a clump of grass and fabulous sentiments to go with them !  What more could you ask for ?

As I mentioned above, the new release will be available to buy from Clearly Besotted Stamps tomorrow (5th June) from 10pm UK time.

I'll be back tomorrow with another Teaser for you !


 


6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, love, LOVE! He's so c-ewe-te...... Ahem. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love how you have layered up the patterned paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is very sweet card, Jo!!! Love this clean design!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...