Monday 22 June 2015

Kuretake UK - Here Comes Summer !

Well, last week felt like Summer was finally beginning to make an appearance and then today happened ! Back to the rain ! I do hope it picks up as its Sports Day on Friday and we really don't want that to be rained off !


With Summer in mind here is my latest Kuretake UK DT card.



I grabbed my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors and Wink of Stella pens, white for the foam on the sea and clear to give the flip flops some sparkle, to make a beach scene with this new stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps.

Here is a list of the Kuretake products I used :

Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor paints numbers, 61, 63, 62, 42, 44 and 10

Kuretake Zig Glue Pen

Kuretake Wink of Stella pen - White

Kuretake Wink of Stella pen - Clear

Let's hope Summer returns so I can get my flip flops out !!


 



1 comment:

  1. This is so fun Jo. Loving those funky flip flops and paper tearing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...