Tuesday 24 November 2015

Kuretake UK - Christmas !

With Christmas fast approaching I’m trying to get organised and make the gift card envelopes I shall need. These are so simple and yet add something special to your gift. 

As you can see, I went for non-traditional colours !!





Products used :

Zig Kurecolor Fine & Brush for Manga – Porcelain
Zig Kurecolor Fine & Brush for Manga – Vanilla
Zig Kurecolor Fine & Brush for Manga - Ivory
Zig Kurecolor Fine & Brush for Manga – Pale Blush
Zig Kurecolor Fine & Brush for Manga – Blush
Zig Art & Graphic Twin – Lilac
Zig Wink of Stella - Clear
Zig Wink of Luna – Silver
Zig Two Way Glue Pen



You can find out how I made this gift card/money envelope by hopping over to the Kuretake UK Blog where you will find full step by step instructions !

Thank's for popping by !


 




3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...