Wednesday 2 March 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Touchy Feely !





Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Anything Goes Challenge !

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Touchy Feely !

The Design Team are this week showcasing MFT (My Favorite Things) products.  If you have any of these products we would love you to use them but if not, please still join in !!

For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a fabulous $50 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store !





For my "touchy feely" I used the wonky stitched rectangle die and I dug out my embossing paste which of course adds a great texture.  

 You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !





http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/



9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jo, I just LOVE these cats! I have to get this set after seeing yours and Jenn's creations! super cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun kitty, Jo! Love those wonky stitches, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun kitty, Jo! Love those wonky stitches, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh just the cutest card and adorable image ....l have candy on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Jo, a lovely embossed background with an adorable image and beautifully with a super fun sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's adorable and what a nice background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Your water-coloured cat looks fantastic - as does your background. Super job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Jo! Such sweet images and I love the fab background!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Jo! Love the texture from the embossing paste!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...