Thursday 3 March 2016

Spring is in the air !

Is it really ? It doesn't feel like it at the moment - its freezing ! Yesterday we had every weather imaginable and at one point, I thought the end of the World had come. It suddenly went as black as night, we had thunder, lightening, hail, snow, rain, blowing a gale and then suddenly the sun started to shine ! We have never seen anything like it ! 

 Anyway, to remind us of those warmer days, I have a card over on the Kuretake UK Blog using the gorgeous Altenew Persian Motifs stamps watercoloured with Zig Clean Color Marker Pens.

You can see the blog post HERE.


You can see links to everything I used below.

Have a great day !




4 comments:

  1. love the black and white addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the black and white addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so beautiful! I just LOVE this stamp set and I love it in this pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the gold embossing and pretty watercolouring. The black sentiment strips are a lovely striking contrast on the soft background. Gorgeous card. Hugs Wends (a new follower on Bloglovin')

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...