Wednesday 25 July 2012

Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes !

Simon Says Stamp


Good afternoon !  I hope you have enjoyed the sunshine this week - its been a long time coming and boy, its good !

Well, it is Wednesday and time for another challenge over at Simon Says Challenge.



Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

This week our challenge is ANYTHING GOES !

This week the Design Team are showcasing the new Simon Says Stamp Dies !  As always, if you have any of these we would love to see them but if not, you can play along anyway !

As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !!






 You can see a link to the products I used below.

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations.  As always, should you require any inspiration, the DT have made some marvellous cards for you again this week.

Thank you for your visit and have a great Wednesday !

Bye for now,

Jo x

13 comments:

  1. Jo, this is so pretty! I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you feature the Meadow Rue die as a solid color on top of the patterned paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card, Jo - great mix of papers, the die and the twine, and I love the mixed font of your sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, Jo! I love the touches of stitching and twine :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, I sincerely hope you are chilling!!!
    Fabulous colours and I love your text background. Your die is stunning with in black and such a wonderful sentiment.

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! I love text backgrounds and this one's wonderful. The stitching is fab, and the meadow rue die looks great in that bright red.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a beautiful card Jo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Jo!! Love that die and the colors you used!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, Jo! Love the bright red over text. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the various patterned papers you use and the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...