Wednesday 11 July 2012

Simon Says Challenge - Let's Get Fruity !

Simon Says Stamp

Welcome to another Simon Says Challenge !
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

With a bit of luck this post will appear magically as I am on the school Summer trip to Lydiard Park in Swindon. I have never been there before so I'm really looking forward to it. Let's hope the rain clouds keep away ! 

Yes, it's that time again for another Simon Says Challenge ! This week our challenge is "LET'S GET FRUITY"

As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !!






I just love these Paper Smooches stamps and knew they would be perfect for this challenge !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing all your "fruity" creations !  The DT have made some amazing cards for you this week should you require any inspiration !

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have a great Wednesday.

  

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo :-) the strawberries are just sooo cute and the whole design is absolutely adorable :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gingham, a doily and smilin' berries = a fantastic idea for this week's challenge! Love everything about this, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute cards! The berries and doily go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo- I love seeing the doily:). Did you fussycut all of the berries? They are sooo perfectly cut! Thanks so much for your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo - this is adorable, I love those papers and colours, what a fabulous sentiment and those strawberries are so sweet.....such cute smiley faces!!

    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet design, Jo! I love the little touch of pearls on the card!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, Jo! It all reminds me of fresh starwberries on a fine china plate with a gingham table cloth.. :) Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sweet card Jo! Those strawberries are so cute!!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Love the gingham and doily...perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...