Wednesday 18 July 2012

Simon Says Challenge - Dawny's Sketch

Simon Says Stamp


Good afternoon !  I hope you are all fine and dandy and looking forward to the start of the school holidays. Only 3 more days to go - I know the girls can't wait to finish now.

Well, it is Wednesday and time for another challenge over at Simon Says Challenge.



Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

This week Dawny has given us one of her fabby sketches to take inspiration from and here it is :



This week the Design Team are showcasing My Favorite Things products.  As always, if you have any of these we would love to see them but if not, you can play along anyway !


As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !!




Here is my take on Dawny's sketch :


A link to all the goodies I used are below !

We would also like to ask you if you would please join in with the Cards for Maddy Card Drive. Maddy is a 13 year old girl who is undergoing treatment for Acute Myeloid Leukaemia. For further details please see THIS post on the Simon Says Stamp Blog THANK YOU :-)


Thank you so much for your visit and I hope you can join us in our challenge this week.  The rest of the DT have made some amazing cards again for your inspiration and we look forward to seeing your take on Dawny's sketch.


Have a great Wednesday !


 

12 comments:

  1. I just love MFT products and you have made a fabulous card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jo :-) the whole design is lovely, fabulous sentiment and I love the dainty border ,, soo cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful is your card Jo the layout is lovely and the dies used and backing papers another stunning creation, Wow how the time has come so quickly with the summer holidays l just loved it when my children was off school made life so much easier no routines:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch, Jo - using a sentiment as the main image is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the softly colored dsp you chose for this one, and matting with cocoa colors adds to the softness. Beautiful use of those wonderful dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo, this is fabulous, I love your design and those beautiful papers.
    That sentiment is beautiful!!!

    hugs Heather xx

    Have picked up your email - will reply tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo, this is amazing! I LOVE how you did the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Jo!! Love that great sentiment!! Pretty papers too!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this take on the sketch Jo. The colors are fabulous and I need to have that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Jo, I adore those pattern papers so cheerful..hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...