Tuesday 28 August 2012

Simon Says Challenge - Children's Holiday/Back to School Challenge

Good afternoon ! I hope you are all having a great day and enjoying the sunshine today. I can't believe we have less than a week to go and the kiddos are back at school ! Still, I think they are ready for it (as am I !!). 

 Simon Says Challenge has been running a Children's Holiday/Back to School Challenge throughout the school holidays and the theme has been "Anything Goes".

The lucky winner will win one of the Junior Stamper Kits that have just gone on sale in the Simon Says Stamp Store.



Mollie was really keen to join in with this challenge especially as she was lucky enough to receive one of these amazing kits to take part in the Junior Stamper Kit Blog Hop.  She says that if she should be lucky enough to win this challenge then she will pass the kit onto one of her friends to introduce them to all things crafty which I thought was a lovely idea !

You can see all the other creations she made with Izzy in the post below this one.  You still have time to join in with the hop and be in with a chance of winning a $25 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store.  All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog under the blog hop post and I will select a winner using the random number generator on Thursday !



Mollie made a leaflet all about "The Seasons".  She used the Twistable Crayons from the kit.

Thank you for your visit today and Mollie and I hope you have a great Tuesday !


 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations Molly well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous leaflet Mollie :-) I really enjoyed reading it and seeing the lovely pictures you made :-) I remember collecting conkers too and having conker fights and getting bruised knuckles ,,, :-)happy memories :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done girls. Some lovely projects. I too like your seasons leaflet, epecially Mr Sunshine with his sunglasses on.
    It's great that your children share your love of craft Jo. Our two, although they are quite artistic and like crafty handmade things, have never really taken up papercrafting. Our grandchildren, however, are a different kettle of fish. They love nothing more than crafting with Nanna, so Nanna takes advantage when I get the chance. LOL. Angy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...