Wednesday 8 August 2012

Simon Says Challenge - Let's Play Bingo !

Simon Says Stamp


Good afternoon !  I

Well, it is Wednesday and time for another challenge over at Simon Says Challenge.



Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

This week our challenge is LET'S PLAY BINGO !




This week the Design Team are showcasing Memory Box Dies and Products.  As always, if you have any of these we would love to see them but if not, you can play along anyway !


As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !!





Now, unfortunately, I forgot the element of using Memory Box dies on my card and just went for the line die cut, free and glitter.  I would have made another card but time just ran away with me.  Please forgive me !  The rest of the DT have made some amazing cards for your inspiration all using Memory Box products !!

I have seen while making my links that Memory Box have cloud dies very similar to the ones I have used.  I have made a link to them at the bottom of this post.

I paper pieced her top and trousers with some scraps of the same DP.

A link to all the goodies I used are below !

Thank you so much for your visit and I hope you can join us in our challenge this week

Have a great Wednesday !

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo :-) the image is very cute and her paper pieced top is fab :-) I love the papers and felt clouds too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Jo! What a sweet stamp!! Great coloring too!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work, sorry not visited much summer hols for the boys x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jo, I love those papers - it's a great design and your little sweet Innocence with her papers pieced outfit is gorgeous - love hte sentiment.
    Hope you are all enjoying yourselves!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, gorgeous card Jo, did you use felt for your clouds cos thats a great idea.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layering and I just love this little Pure Innocence image, Jo!! The coloring is perfect :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just precious, Jo! Love her paper pieced shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this little girl, Jo, and the way you paperl-pieced her outfit. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tooo adorable Jo, just love your colouring and all the bright colours that you chose..hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...