Thursday 30 August 2012

WINNER - New Junior Stampers Kit Blog Hop

Thank you all so much for taking part in the Simon Says Stamp Junior Stampers Kit Blog Hop

There can only be one lucky winner of the $25 voucher to spending the Simon Says Stamp Store and that lucky person is...... 

 Random Integer Generator 

 Here are your random numbers: 38 - Alexander (lovewithinme.blogspot) 

 Timestamp: 2012-08-31 10:05:38 UTC

Many congratulations.  Could you please email me and I can tell you how your claim your voucher !




 

3 comments:

  1. Love the fabulous collage-style card especially the tickets :)
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fall colors and fabulous layering!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...