Wednesday 5 November 2014

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Thinking of You

If you are looking for my Simon Says Stamp's Stephanie's Birthday Blog Hop post then please CLICK HERE !



Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Anything Goes Challenge !

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Thinking of You !

The Design Team are this week showcasing Prima Products.

For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px


I used one of the tags from the Prima Tag Pad that was released a little while ago.  The wooden doll I used is quite large so this size tag was perfect.

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !






Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !










13 comments:

  1. The tag is so lovely. It is filled with so much! Great to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Jo :-) I love the wooden doll and all the details, absolutely fabulous ! The layering of papers and embellishments is brilliant too,,, so pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Jo!! Love that pretty image!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Jo, so pretty and I love the softness of the colours
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun tag, Jo - I haven't seen those wooden dolls before! Love all that you brought together for this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag, love all those fab embellishments.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous tag Jo, I love your doll, such pretty gentle colours and gorgeous embellishments!!

    hugs
    Heather xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jo, this tag is so pretty! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo,

    Well, I think your sentiment is what strikes me to the heart, but everything you did to flesh out that thought in a pretty visual statement - well you accomplished it! Wonderful, beautiful!

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Jo! super cute tag! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag, Jo! Love the layering and lace! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Jo - love the layering.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...