Tuesday 25 November 2014

Sparkle and Shine

Have you seen the new December Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp ? Wow, its gorgeous !



I just love all the scrum coloured cardstock, the twinkling sequins in a variety of sizes, the shimmery embossing powders and the super duper stamp set that goes with this terrific set !

I mixed the card kit with some new dies I ordered and have been dying to use.


I was so pleased with the end result and the twinkle in real life is just amazing.  I wonder if I shall be able to give this card away this year ?!!

As always, there is a link to everything I used below.

 


3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...