Boots’ Blogspot

Friday, 30 January 2015

We Make a Great Pear !

Wow, here I go again ! I'm on a roll this morning  !

I loved the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch, nice and simple and I had just the elements in mind to make a card.

Here's the sketch :



and, here's my card !


I've had these pear dies from WPlus9 for ages and never got round to using them until now.  Aren't they fab ?

I LOVE these We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes" papers and I can't stop using them !  There is a great mix of watercolor look papers and zingy lime with black and pinks and they are just scummy !

As always, you can see a list of everything I used below.

Well, I think that is me for today !



 



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E)this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun and sweet! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...