Saturday 31 January 2015

With Love

I'm back with my second card for today.

I adore this stamp and die set from Clearly Besotted Stamps (in collaboration with Simon Says Stamp).  This stamp and die set was released at Christmas and not only has it got Christmas elements in it but it has these gorgeous daisies and roses in it which can be used at other times during the year making this set very versatile.  You can see another card I made HERE using the same stamp and die set at Christmas

The "Love" word die is from Clearly Besotted Stamps and you can find it here.

I watercolored the wreath with Distress Markers.

I die cut the sentiment a number of times and die cut the last cut in gold mirror card.


I am entering my card into the following challenges :

CAS-ual Fridays - Watercolour


As always, you can see a list of everything I used below (apart from the word die where I have added a link above).

 



4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...