Friday 21 October 2011

La La Land Crafts - Inspiration Friday - Punch It !



It's Friday and that can only mean one thing - it's Inspiration Friday over at La La Land Crafts !We are here to bring you some inspiration and this week its all about PUNCHES ! Fortunately its the crafting type of punch !




The DP's are October Afternoon "Thrift Shop"

The image is La La Land Crafts "Baking Marci". Baking Marci is a special edition stamp as she is only being released as a digi ! I must say, I love using digi stamps, they are so versatile and of course, you don't need to find storage for them (only on the groaning PC !!). She has been coloured with Copics and you can find a full list of colours on the La La Land Crafts Blog.

I punched the bottom of the red DP with a Martha Stewart lace punch.

The flowers were punched from some old daisy punches I have in my stash.

The little sentiments underneath Marci are from a set by Waltzingmouse Stamps.

We hope we have inspired you enough to join in with our punchy challenge ! Don't forget to link up in the Customer Gallery if you play along. You could be the lucky winner of our monthly prize.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...