Wednesday 12 October 2011

Simon Says Challenge - Halloween/Goth




The winner of my little gift box for the Papertake Weekly blog hop has been drawn. Please see the post below to see if you were the lucky winner !


Good morning and welcome to another Simon Says Challenge. Thank you to everyone who entered our Sparkle and Bling challenge, we had a great turnout.

This week our challenge is HALLOWEEN/GOTH.

The lucky winner will of course win that super duper $50 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store ! Thank's again Heidi for being so generous.








Now, I could list a number of people I thought of while I was colouring this beautiful woman but somehow I don't think I will make myself very popular !

The DP's are BasicGrey "Eerie". I also used some of the Tim Holtz Tissue Tape on them. These pieces are from the set "Hobgoblin".


These fantastic stamps are by Inkadinkado and are called "Witches Brew" and I have coloured the images with Copics. I inked the edges with a mixture of Pumice Stone and the new Fall limited edition distress inks

The sentiment is also an Inkadinkado stamp from the set called "Mini Scary Words"

The ghosts and bat are from my stash.

The rest of the DT's cards are very scary ! Fly over and take a look, you might get a fright while you are there !

Thank you for floating by today !


8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this witch !! she is absolutely fabulous and just how you imagine a wicked witch should look :-) I love her green face and the cute little cat sitting there lol ,,
    Fantastic card ,, very scary :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adore your witch makes me smile big time...love how you created this card, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning!!!! I love this witch, it is so perfectly as - just all a should one should be!!! Your papers and details are fabulous.
    Speak soon,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally Wicked! Love the way you mixed and matched!
    Tons of Hug, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely wicked card!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Love that witch, too funny.. erm.. I mean SCARY!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightfully spooky card, Jo! This is classic Halloween at its best! I just love the little ghost embellies :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spooky AND fun.... love it! That brown stamped panel looks awesome behind your beautifully colored main one. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...